Thermo Scientific dUTP (2′-deoxyuridine 5′-triphosphate) is a very stable nucleotide supplied as a 100 mM aqueous solution titrated to pH 7.3-7.5 with NaOH. The nucleotide is over 99% pure, free from nuclease activities, human DNA and E. coli. It is designed for many different molecular biology applications.
• Purity greater than 99%, confirmed by HPLC
• Free of human DNA and E. coli
• Highly stable
Application tested in:
- Long-range PCR (40 kb)
- Synthesis of cDNA and RT-PCR
- Real-time PCR
- standard PCR
- high fidelity PCR
- For use in all molecular biology applications, including PCR, real-time PCR, and RT-PCR with Taq DNA polymerase, cDNA synthesis, and primer extension.
Note: dUTP is not suitable for PCR with correcting enzymes or enzyme mixtures containing correcting enzymes.
- For use with (application): PCR amplification
- Label or Dye: not conjugated
- Concentration: 100 mm
- Label type: Unlabeled